If you are in need of a Coronarese certificate, you can book an appointment with one of our clinics. A CE-IVD-approved qRT-PCR Covid-19 test is performed there. You simply book an appointment by clicking on "Book an appointment" and then choose a date and an appointment that suits you.
We wish you a pleasant journey!




Orthopedics Skåne




Vanity Room

Coronatest - Corona Travel Certificate - PCR COVID-19

Many countries in the world require a PCR test (virus detection test) with time restriction, it must not usually be older than 48 hours or 72 hours upon entry. A Corona Travel Certificate is not available through public healthcare. We offer drop-in services that give you a Corona Travel Certificate in English that you can use when traveling.

Our clinics that perform Coronatest PCR COVID-19

Our, and our partners' clinics are located throughout Sweden.

What is required for your trip?

Some countries have designed their own travel certificates that you need to use. Check each country's embassy what applies to your trip. The most visited countries requiring Corona Travel Certificates are Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, France, Iceland, Iraq, Iran, the Philippines, Bulgaria and Indonesia.

What does a travel certificate cost?

Our prices may vary at our clinics. Press Book Time and select your clinic to see current prices. The booking process consists of 3 steps and is not valid until you have completed all steps.

What rules apply to the country I am going to travel to?

The rules that apply to your destination can vary from day to day and therefore encourage our customers to continuously check which rules apply to your particular trip.

Even if you are only stopping in a country that requires a travel certificate, we recommend that you obtain a travel certificate as there may be incidents where you have to handle checked baggage yourself.

PLEASE NOTE that some countries, such as Haiti and French Polynesia, have a list of requirements on which equipment the laboratory may use in its analyzes. If such a list exists, please contact customer service for assistance. 

The latest updates can be found here:  Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Do you have more questions?